Day 12 – Create Google Business Profile
Welcome to Day 12! Setting Up Your Google Business Profile
Today we are going to encourage you to set up your google business profile.
The google business profile is what you see on the side of googles search results for companies that have created one.
These can build a lot of credibility if someone searches your company name in google.
By showing up on the sidebar people immediately think you mean business.
We’ll dig deeper into the SEO side of things later, but this is just another important box to cross off from an SEO perspective. Google likes to see you listed in all the appropriate places.
Also, with a google my business account, you’ll likely show up on the map as a search result there as well.
Setting Up Your Profile
Google makes it pretty easy.
Simply go to
When setting up your business, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
- You need a physical address that google can send their verification postcard to, and it can’t be a P.O. Box
- Make sure the details match the details on your website. Phone, email, address, etc.
- [Announcement] Showcase Your Unique Business Offer With Google My Business Posts
- 8 Real Estate Marketing Ideas That’ll Give Your Campaigns New Life – Idea #3
Day 12 Action Steps
- Go to Google My Business and set up your profile.
- Post up the link in the Facebook group!
Day 13 – Get Social! Connecting Your Accounts
Day 14 – Set Up Google Search Console
Day 15 – Create Your First Craigslist Post
Day 16 – Facebook Retargeting Pixel
Day 17 – Cost Per Lead & Google Ads Basics
Day 18 – Google Ads: Your 1st Campaign
Day 19 – SEO: How It Works
Day 20 – SEO: Location Specific Pages
Day 21 – SEO: Citations
Day 22 – Google Ads: Review & Optimize Your Campaign
Day 23 – SEO: Create Your First Backlink
Day 24 – Create Your 1st Video
Day 25 – Other Lead Strategies
Day 26 – SEO: Creating Unique Content
Day 27 – Launch Your Buyer’s Site
Day 28 – Build Your Buyers List
Day 29 – Leads & Appointments
Day 30 – Preparing For Long Term Success