Newer To Real Estate Investing But Committed To Closing Your First Few Deals? ANYONE can succeed if they put in the time and energy required
As a novice, you still have some major hurdles to jump over. The biggest and most important hurdle is to close your first deal.
Some of the biggest challenges you may be running into…
- Lack of funding.
- Not sure where to start.
- Nervous about making offers because you’re not sure what to do next.
- Not sure about the methodology of inbound marketing.
- You may potentially be over analyzing things trying to make them perfect vs. taking the right actions.
- Not clear on the exact next steps to close a deal.
- Aren’t fully confident and understanding of the numbers and expectations required to succeed (marketing budget calc).
- Need to learn the local market.
That being said, you have a great opportunity to accomplish the following over the next several months…
- Build more credibility,
- Get your first few deals done and under your belt
- Get clarity on the next steps so you feel confident you’re moving in the right direction.
- And eventually, leave your day job if you desire.
Probable Strategies: (Based On Budget)
If you find that you are in the Novice bucket, the next item we’ll look at is your budget. If you don’t have many funds for marketing, you’ll need to commit time to get leads.
The most important thing for you regardless is getting some motivated seller leads.
Very limited funds: (under $1000 a month)
Moderate Budget: ($1000 – $2500 a month)
You should begin investing in inbound advertising – such as Adwords to start
Solid Budget ($2500 or more)
You may want to look into a coaching program – Resources For Novice Investors
If you have some funds set aside and you want to start getting leads through your site immediately
You can start with Adwords, Facebook advertising, Direct mail, Etc
We always recommend people work on their SEO and if you want to hire someone out to do some of the ongoing work, that is another place you can contribute your funds to.