If you are both an agent and an investor, you can use the same account to host your agent and investor sites. To add an agent site to your account, you’ll want to go to your site’s membership section and approe this update. This tutorial will walk you through how to add Agent Carrot to your Carrot account!
Step 1: Go to membership
- Head over to your account page, then in the header, click on Membership.
Step 2: Select “update membership”
- On this screen, you’ll want to select “Update Membership” under Membership Details.
- If you also need to update your Credit Card information, click here.
Step 3: Click “add to my account”
- In the box that says “Unlock AgentCarrot Today!” click Add To My Account.
Step 4: Save your changes
- Here you can see that AgentCarrot has been successfully added to your account because it is no longer grayed out.
- Just make sure to click Update Membership at the bottom of your screen to save your changes!