When you sign up for Carrot’s referral partner program, you will automatically have links available for you to use to earn commissions. These links can be used to share promotional materials, link directly to the home page, and provide educational details to anyone interested in Carrot. You’ll receive 25% for anyone who signs up with a plan at carrot.com/plans and 50% on education up-sells, such as the 3 Lead Per Day Training.
Step 1: Log in to your affiliate account
You’ll want to log in here: https://az122.infusionsoft.com/app/authentication/login?isClientOrAffiliate=true
Step 2: Click “Link Generator”
Choose the link on the left “Link Generator” under the Resources tab. These links are pre-populated for you and available to use immediately.
Step 3: Copy your affiliate link
The far-right side contains your special link that will place a cookie on someone’s browser to track if they sign up. If they do, and your affiliate link was the last one they clicked, then you will receive a commission for their decision to join Carrot!
Step 4: Share your link
You can share your link anywhere and everywhere: blog posts, social media, emails, et cetera.
To get the best results, we recommend the following:
- Check out every link you have available
- The middle row directly links to the pages you are sending someone to. Check them out to understand the value they provide.
- Provide context prior to sharing your link
- Are you sharing on a social media page asking about Carrot? Give your story and provide a link to a case study or download that will provide additional resources.
- Copy the best link for the person you are sharing the link with
- Emailing a group of students to help them get more cash buyers? Provide them the link to the Craigslist download of the Cash Buyer Case Study
- Be sure to tell them you will receive a commission (THIS IS THE LAW)
Step 5: Reach out if in doubt
We are here for you and happy to help in any way. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.