Day 6 – Testimonials & Building Credibility
Welcome to Day 6! Get some Carrot Cred!
We are building off of the great “About” page you created yesterday to further increase your website’s credibility. Today we are going to work on providing credibility on your site through testimonials, credibility badges, videos, logo’s, etc… because it is crazy important these days.With the market getting so crowded with competitors and other available options out there, setting yourself apart is one of the best ways to give your business a major boost in the market. Check out the 10 Stanford Crediblity Guidelines here to get a better understanding of what credibility really means on your site.
Adding Testimonials To Your Site
First off… let’s nip this one in the bud. You don’t have to have a ton of experience to get great testimonials. You can still get great testimonials even if you are a newbie and haven’t close your first deal 🙂. Here’s our basic guidelines when building a testimonial to help you decide your plan.
- Good Testimonial – Get something in writing and onto your site. Better than nothing.
- Better Testimonial – Written content with an image and a headline that highlights the most important piece of the review
- Best Testimonial – Video with a headline that grabs their attention
To get started we highly recommend going through the following articles.
- Effective Real Estate Testimonials: A Guide to Building Trust and Landing New Clients
- 6 Types of Testimonials in Real Estate Advertising To Build Credibility On Your Website
- What’s Your Credibility Score? [Whiteboard]
Tutorials For Adding Testimonials
- Add Your First Testimonial
- How To Add A Testimonial
- How To Add Testimonials Into The Content Area Of A Page
Using The Credibility Bar
Read This Article First
Now that you have a good idea how cool the credibility bar can be and why it’s important, let’s take a look at actually using the credibility bar on your site.
Day 6 Action Items:
- Add your 1st testimonial to your testimonials page (or more!!!)
- Link up your testimonials page in the Facebook group! See what others are sharing too!
Day 7 – Localizing & Standing Out
Day 8 – Tweaking Content & Editing The Site
Day 9 – 3rd Party Integration & Domain Setup
Day 10 – Using Our Content Packs
Day 11 – Personalize Confirmation Emails & Test Forms
Day 12 – Create Google Business Profile
Day 13 – Get Social! Connecting Your Accounts
Day 14 – Set Up Google Search Console
Day 15 – Create Your First Craigslist Post
Day 16 – Facebook Retargeting Pixel
Day 17 – Cost Per Lead & Google Ads Basics
Day 18 – Google Ads: Your 1st Campaign
Day 19 – SEO: How It Works
Day 20 – SEO: Location Specific Pages
Day 21 – SEO: Citations
Day 22 – Google Ads: Review & Optimize Your Campaign
Day 23 – SEO: Create Your First Backlink
Day 24 – Create Your 1st Video
Day 25 – Other Lead Strategies
Day 26 – SEO: Creating Unique Content
Day 27 – Launch Your Buyer’s Site
Day 28 – Build Your Buyers List
Day 29 – Leads & Appointments
Day 30 – Preparing For Long Term Success