⚠ Network Solutions can’t fully connect your domain to your site. ⚠
Unlike other registrars, Network Solutions is currently unable to redirect your base website domain to the www. version of your domain. We recommend completing the steps below then transferring your domain to another registrar, like NameCheap, to complete the setup for both your main domain (e.g yourdomain.com) and the www. version of your site (e.g www.yourdomain.com).
Step 1: To update CNAME records
- Follow instructions for accessing DNS Manager – Advanced Tools to view the DNS Manager Settings page.
- On the DNS Manager Settings page, in the Host Aliases: CNAME Records section, click Add/Edit.
- Your current CNAME records are listed in editable form, and any Network Solutions service that is associated with the CNAME record is listed under the Other Host text box.
Step 2: To add/edit CNAME records
- Enter or edit the alias name www in the Alias text box.
- Select one of the two options, Refers to Host Name or Other Host.
- If you selected Refers to Host Name, select the host name from the drop-down box under the Host Name column.
- If you selected Other Host, enter or edit a name in the Other Host text field to carrot.com
- Click Continue.
Step 3: Setup Custom Domain
- Sign into your InvestorCarrot dashboard – carrot.com/account
- Go to SETTINGS -> CUSTOM DOMAIN
- Enter your domain name after the www. in lowercase. ex: www.mycustomdomain.com
- Click ADD DOMAIN and you’re done!