In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to enter in and create Testimonials that you have received from others. Once this has been completed, these Testimonials will then be available for you to display on the pages of your Carrot site. We will use the tools found in your Carrot site’s Dashboard to accomplish this!
Testimonials are a great way to inspire trust towards your business! If you’re after more testimonials, we recommend reaching out to business partners, bosses, co-workers, and even friends!
A testimonial can speak about more than just your business operations, they can center around who you are as a person and what your character is like!
You don’t have to have a ton of experience to get great testimonials. You can still get great testimonials even if you are a newbie and haven’t closed your first deal. For more information and examples of this, drop down to our Learn More section.
Step 1: Navigate to Content > Testimonials:
Note: To the right of this editor, there is guidance in the sidebar on how to create impactful testimonials. Shown here:
Step 2: Add a New Testimonial:
- Click on the orange “Add New” button, which is located in the top right corner of your view. Shown below:
Step 3: Build Your Testimonial Using Blocks:
- Add a highlight/excerpt to the Testimonial using the topmost field. Pull out an impactful phrase from your testimonial and insert it here to draw attention:
- Add the main text of your testimonial directly below the highlight:
- You can add a YouTube Video! (Optional)
If you’ve filmed this testimonial and uploaded the video to YouTube. You can embed the YouTube video into your testimonial. Build your testimonial as follows:
Step 4: Add the Name of Who Gave the Testimonial:
- Using the fields listed below to insert more information about who gave you this testimonial. Most importantly, fill out the Name/Author field and, if you have one, upload a picture of this person!
Step 5: Publish Your Testimonial!
In this tutorial, you learned how to create new Testimonials within your Carrot site’s Dashboard! To learn how to place this newly created Testimonials onto a page of your website, check on this tutorial: Here
- 6 Types of Testimonials
- How to Format Your Testimonials
- How to Use a Testimonial Block to Insert Testimonials on Pages/Posts