We suggest updating your account password at least every other month for security purposes. Here’s how to change up your password.
Step 1: Pick a Password
- Must include a number
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Never use actual words or names. I know they’re easy to remember, but they’re also easy for people to hack. Slap together some letters and numbers and be sure to save it somewhere!
- Include at least 1 capital letter with your lowercase lettering.
- Include at least 1 of the following (!@#$%^&*)
- If possible, use a password storing app such as LastPass or Keepass. This way you can save and generate strong passwords in there and update them simply whenever you’d like. No more trying to find that old napkin with your password on it!
Now let’s show you how to put your new password on your site.
Step 2: Click the “Profile” Tab
Step 3: Click Change Password
Step 4: Input New Password & Save