Videos are a great marketing medium, allowing you to share information visually and break down that digital divide. You can embed videos on your pages, posts, testimonials, and properties. Videos break up your written content. They are highly valued in a culture where videos are consumed at a rapid pace. Videos should be short, yet chocked full of helpful tips and details related to the page, posts, testimonials, or property it was added to.
First, you’ll want to film your video and add it to a hosting platform, such as Youtube or Vimeo. Youtube is the recommended platform. Youtube is owned by Google and gives you a bit more of an SEO edge. Be sure to use your keywords within the video’s description and title. Once you have uploaded your video, you’re ready to add it to your site.
Step 1: Copy the video’s URL
Locate your video on Youtube or Vimeo. At the top of the browser, copy the URL in the address bar!
Step 2: Place Down a YouTube Block
- From your main Dashboard area, click on “Content” and then navigate to the Page, Posts, or Testimonial you want to add a YouTube Video to. Click “edit” on this piece of content:
- Then, once on the content’s editing page, click the “+” icon to add a new Block! Search for the YouTube Block and place it!
- Finally, paste the URL from the YouTube video into the field provided and click “Embed”. This is shown below:
Step 3: Update the page to save your changes
You’re done! The video will now be posted on your page.
Find the piece of content you wish to add a video to, and click edit on that piece of content! Then, place a YouTube Block using our Block Editor. Paste the video’s URL into the YouTube Block and then save your work!
Coaching Call Resources
- A/V Specialist tips * Coaching Call Recording
- Youtube Channel Diagnosis * Coaching Call Recording
- Youtube Features and Tips * Coaching Call Recording