If you’re looking to have your leads automatically added to Zoho, you’ll want to integrate Zoho to Carrot. That’s the purpose of this page. At the end of this page, you should have your forms integrated with Zoho and all leads would automatically be added to Zoho for your management and followup.
Step 1: Click “Content”
Go to your account page and click the “Content” link to access your site’s written details.
Step 2: Click on “Forms” then “Zoho CRM” and then “ZohoCRM Settings”
Step 3: Enter your Zoho Account Information
- Zoho CRM lead owner [email]: Enter Zoho CRM Lead owner email address
- Zoho CRM username [email]: Enter Zoho CRM username email
- Zoho CRM password: Enter Zoho CRM password
- Check No to Enter Zoho AuthToken Manually, Approval Mode, and Workflow Mode for now. You can always change them later.
- Click Save Zoho Settings
Step 4: Click “Map Form Fields”
Step 5: Configure your form
- Select which form you would like to edit
- Specify each field as you would prefer it to be mapped to your Zoho account.
- For custom fields, click on the Zoho Field Mapping select dropdown and scroll all the way to the bottom of the list to select the custom field option.
Step 6: Click Save Zoho Mappings
You should now be all set up with Zoho CRM integration.
Note: If you decide to test your new Zoho form, be sure to use a valid email, as Zoho filters fake emails.
If you want to learn more about Zoho as a management and CRM tool check out this overview here.