The purpose of this tutorial is to help you connect your Carrot site to your Zoho account.
What you’ll need:
You’ll need access to your Zoho account.
Step 1: Click “Content”
Step 2: Click on “Forms” then “Zoho CRM” and then “ZohoCRM Settings”
Step 3: Enter your Zoho Account Information
- Zoho CRM lead owner [email]: Enter Zoho CRM Lead owner email address
- Zoho CRM username [email]: Enter Zoho CRM username email
- Zoho CRM password: Enter Zoho CRM password
- Check No to Enter Zoho AuthToken Manually, Approval Mode, and Workflow Mode for now. You can always change them later.
- Click Save Zoho Settings
Step 4: Click “Map Form Fields”
Step 5: Configure your form
- Select which form you would like to edit
- Specify each field as you would prefer it to be mapped to your Zoho account.
- For custom fields, click on the Zoho Field Mapping select dropdown and scroll all the way to the bottom of the list to select the custom field option.
- Click Save Zoho Mappings when finished.
Step 6: Done!
You should now be all setup with Zoho CRM integration.
Note: If you decide to test your new Zoho form, be sure to use a valid email, as Zoho filters fake emails.
If you want to learn more about Zoho as a management and CRM tool check out this overview here.