Let’s build your first 5 Niche Location pages.
A Niche or Location page is simply an Evergreen page that is aimed at going after a location-specific search phrase someone in your target area may type. It can be locations you buy or sell houses in (cities, states, neighborhoods, types of houses, types of situations a buyer or seller may be in, etc.).
Here are some examples: DFW, Dallas, Fort Worth, Ft Worth, Arlington, Mobile Houses, Trailers, RV’s, etc.
Start with your 5 most important niches. These are the #1 search phrases you want to rank for and be known as the expert for. Ideally, you’re continually looking for ways to go deeper into niches and your market area to build upon a current niche or find new ones. Examples would be expanding to different cities, states, neighborhoods, or other niches (such as river homes or historical buildings).
Agents: Picking your Niche
Buyers: Picking the Location
Investors: Targeting Multiple Markets
When setting up the keywords, it may look something like this if you’re an agent looking for buyers.
- Houses for sale in Roseburg, OR (my main city)
- Houses for sale in Winston, OR (my secondary city)
- North Umpqua River homes for sale (a niche within my main city I want to focus on)
- New construction homes for sale in Roseburg, OR (a niche within my main city)
- Melrose Roseburg, OR homes for sale (a neighborhood within my main city)
It may look something like this if you’re an investor looking for motivated sellers.
- Sell my house fast in Roseburg, OR (my main city)
- Sell my house fast in Winston, OR (a secondary city I buy in)
- Cash home buyers in Roseburg, OR (another keyword in my main city)
- Selling a house in probate in Roseburg, OR (a niche within my main city)
- Selling a flood-damaged house in Roseburg, OR (a niche within my main city)
You get the idea. Each of those is its own page on your Carrot Authority Hub. Just like Zillow did to dominate. It’s not their home page ranking for almost every search for houses for sale, it’s a niche/location page they created for those niches within each city that rank and get traffic and leads.
Now you can compete and win in Google against Zillow. That is how Carrot members have overtaken the Google search results for motivated sellers and other types of leads over the years. Slowly stacking on content-rich Niche/Location pages aimed at ranking for phrases your best clients type in.
We suggest you build these pages in batches each quarter. At a minimum 3-5 per quarter. The more the faster you can scale up your online leads. But 3-5 per quarter is very manageable by anyone. If you want to hit it hard, aim for 10 per quarter. There’s no limit to the pages you create as long as the pages are unique and something folks are looking for.